Terms and Conditions for Online Purchase
Terms and Conditions for Online Purchase
- Ice Age! Hong Kong (the “Company”) shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole and absolute discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time after the Company’s acceptance of the order, the products become out of stock, or for any other reason the Company is unable to fulfil the Customer’s order, the Company will notify the Customer by phone or email. The Company may offer alternative product(s) to the Customer of similar value and style, and upon acceptance by the Customer, the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against the Company. If the Customer chooses not to accept the alternative product(s) offered, and/or the Company considers that it may not offer alternative product(s) to the Customer, the Company may terminate the order and refund the purchase price paid by the Customer, without any further compensation to the Customer, and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against the Company for termination of order by the Company.
- Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged by our distributors.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day the Customer places order.
- The Customer is requested to examine the products immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged via email at email@example.com within 7 days from the date of delivery, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
- If the products the Customers receives have quality issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with order no. and pictures within 7 days upon receipt. The products must be returned in the original box and must include all the original tag, label and packaging.
- Please note that only one refund request can be made per each order.
- The products cannot be refunded for non-quality reasons.
- All risks in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery.
- The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
- The Company accepts PayMe, Faster Payment System (FPS), Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay for payment.
- All product prices listed are in HK dollars.
- The Customer’s offer to purchase made on iceage.hk shall be subject to acceptance by the Company at its sole and absolute discretion and may not be accepted subject to the availability of stock or other reason.
- Once payment is confirmed and the order is accepted, the Customer will receive an order summary email with the details of the Customer’s order.
- Payment must be made at the time of placing of the order. The Company reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- Two pick-up locations are available:
- Igloo Dessert Bar, Central, Shop C, Lower Deck, Pier 7 Star Ferry.
- Great Food Hall, LG1, Two Pacific Place, Queensway, Hong Kong.
- The Customer will receive an order summary email with the details of the order. Please present the order number, full name of the person who placed the order, full name of the recipient (if applicable), and phone number when collecting in store.
- Pick up locations are subject to availability and may change without prior notice.
- Information regarding delivery service can be found on our website at https://iceage.hk/pages/delivery
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. The Company may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, the Company's determination shall be final.